Relationship Counselling by Reboot Wellness Center in Gurgaon, South Delhi is methodically designed with an aim to help you manage relationship related issues in a therapeutic manner.
Issues in relationships can emerge due to several factors. Flawed communication patterns, unrealistic expectations, problems due to generation gap in multigenerational family systems, and difficulty in managing conflict can negatively affect our relationship with our parents, siblings, spouse, and other family members. This, in turn, can become a cause for constant stress and anxiety in our lives. Counselling can be extremely effective in addressing such issues by bringing in a non-judgmental and neutral perspective. Our counsellors use scientific techniques and expert knowledge to help families deal with such situations in a healthy way, by providing psycho-education for a better understanding of the problems, working on improving communication patterns, and resolving long-standing conflicts through Family Counselling.
Special situations can aggravate issues and cause a rift between family members
Situations like death, financial instability, serious illness, addictions, etc. can also add to the stress and anxiety level amongst the members of a family. Our counsellors address these concerns by providing counselling for grief, bereavement, and addiction-related concerns to the family.
Counsellors at Reboot Wellness, rated among the Best Relationship Counsellors in Gurgaon and South Delhi, aim to assist people in fostering healthy relationships, adopting better ways to overcome adverse situations and to reconcile differences within family systems. Our programs for Family Counselling in Gurgaon and South Delhi also aim at establishing strong and healthy family systems.
Enter your details below to book a single consultation or package. Both online and offline options are available:
- Relationship management and managing related symptoms
- Improve overall quality of relationships of all kinds like marriage, parent child, couples, etc
- Trained Experts - Doctors & Counsellors in Delhi NCR
- Who can benefit - Anyone, with relationship issues
- Designed to succeed - Customized structure, to bring about a positive change in your relationships
- Additional benefits - Review patterns to give tips and techniques
- The Hangout - Reboot provides access to a cafe style seating area called The Hangout, which has proven to be especially beneficial for people suffering from issues related to mental health.
- First Consult - - Assessment by a Psychologist, typically lasts for 45 to 60 min
- Counselling sessions - Typically for 45-60 min, are taken by expert psychologists with interventions by Psychiatrist, as deemed necessary
A single consultation for relationship counselling would cost Rs. 2,000
The package cost for 5 sessions would be Rs 9,500
*This includes an assessment by a Psychologist as well as counsellor sessions.
Watch a video about Relationship Counselling
What is RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING?
What is RELATIONSHIP COUNSELLING?
Quite literally, relationship counseling is the process of helping people have healthy relationships , and to better manage or reconcile, troublesome differences and repeating patterns of stress upon the relationship.
In relationships, petty arguments and difference of opinion sometimes become so big that they can no longer be ignored. Thus, the same relationship which once used to be happy and joyous turn into a constant pain. Under expert guidance, these issues related to relationships can be sorted. The differences can be addressed to turn a sour relationship into a healthy one.
Common symptoms of RELATIONSHIP ISSUES:
- Communication breakdown
- Infidelity - Emotionally or Physically
- Intolerant behavior and short temper
- Loneliness due to partner compassion or empathy
Relationship Counselling at Reboot Wellness is methodically designed, aimed to help you manage relationships related issues, in a therapeutic manner .