Depression Counselling by Reboot Wellness Center in Gurgaon, South Delhi is methodically designed with an aim to help you manage depression symptoms and related issues like anxiety and stress, in a therapeutic manner.
Enter your details below to book a single consultation or package. Both online and offline options are available:
- Overcome depression and related symptoms
- Improve overall quality of life
- Trained Experts - Doctors & Counsellors in Delhi NCR
- Who can benefit - Anyone, with symptoms of depression
- Designed to succeed - Customized structure, to bring about a positive change
- Additional benefits - Review patterns to give tips and techniques
- The Hangout - Reboot provides access to a cafe style seating area called The Hangout, which has proven to be especially beneficial for people suffering from issues related to mental health.
- First Consult - - Assessment by a Psychologist, typically lasts for 45 to 60 min
- Counselling sessions - Typically for 45-60 min, are taken by expert psychologists with interventions by Psychiatrist, as deemed necessary
A single consultation for depression counselling would cost Rs. 2,000
The package cost for 5 sessions would be Rs 9,500
*This includes an assessment by a Psychologist as well as counsellor sessions.
Watch a video by World Health Organization- I had a black dog, his name was depression
What is DEPRESSION?
What is DEPRESSION?
A state of feeling sad, for no valid reason, can also be called as feeling “depressed”. The feeling generally goes away after a while. However, when the issue starts to interfere with day-to-day life of people, it becomes a lifestyle disease, called "clinical depression".
Research also indicates that patients with depression, are at high risk of developing other conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease or diabetes, which can often be the case.
It has been proven that physical activity and exercise helps people suffering from depression, especially if they already are at risk of developing other conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease or diabetes, which can often be the case.
Common symptoms of Depression:
- Constant feeling of sadness, anxiety, and emptiness
- Feeling of hopelessness, restlessness and irritability
- Loss interest in activities or hobbies once enjoyed
- Low energy levels
- Concentration issues, poor decision making and partial memory loss
- Change in eating habits
- Mood swings
- Suicidal thoughts
Depression Counselling by Reboot Wellness is methodically designed, aimed to help you manage depression symptoms and related issues like anxiety and stress, in a therapeutic manner .