ADHD treatment at Reboot Wellness Center in Gurgaon is methodically designed with an aim to help you manage symptoms of ADHD and related issues, in a therapeutic manner.
Child and Adolescent counselling focuses on young children, teens, and adolescents who may be experiencing social and emotional distress, mental health conditions, behavioural problems, or trauma/ upsetting events like loss of a loved one, or disturbing home environment. Concerns like anxiety, depression, and ADHD amongst children can be easily identified by experienced counsellors in a therapy session.
The goal of Child Counselling at Reboot Wellness, is to make the problem manageable by breaking it down, and helping the child and parents understand and cope with it in a healthy manner with the Best Child Counsellors in Gurgaon and South Delhi.
Enter your details below to book a single consultation or package. Both online and offline options are available:
- Overcome ADHD and related symptoms
- Improve overall quality of life
- Trained Experts - Doctors & Counsellors in Delhi NCR
- Who can benefit - Anyone, with symptoms of ADHD
- Designed to succeed - Customized structure, to bring about a positive change
- Additional benefits - Review patterns to give tips and techniques
- The Hangout - Reboot provides access to a cafe style seating area called The Hangout, which has proven to be especially beneficial for people suffering from issues related to mental health.
- First Consult - - Assessment by a Psychologist, typically lasts for 45 to 60 min
- Counselling sessions - Typically for 45-60 min, are taken by expert psychologists with interventions by Psychiatrist, as deemed necessary
A single consultation for counselling would cost Rs. 2,000
The package cost for 5 sessions would be Rs 9,500
*This includes an assessment by a Psychologist as well as counsellor sessions.
Watch a video about causes and symptoms of ADHD
What is ADHD?
What is ADHD?
ADHD is a highly genetic, brain-based syndrome that has to do with the regulation of a particular set of brain functions and related behaviors.
These brain operations are collectively referred to as “executive functioning skills” and include important functions such as attention, concentration, memory, motivation and effort, learning from mistakes, impulsivity, hyperactivity, organization, and social skills. There are various contributing factors that play a role in these challenges including chemical and structural differences in the brain as well as genetics.
Common symptoms of ADHD:
- Behavioural: aggression, excitability, fidgeting, hyperactivity, impulsivity, irritability, lack of restraint, or persistent repetition of words or actions
- Cognitive: absent-mindedness, difficulty focusing, forgetfulness, problem paying attention, or short attention span
- Mood: anger, anxiety, boredom, excitement, or mood swings
ADHD treatment at Reboot Wellness is methodically designed, aimed to help you manage symptoms of ADHD and related issues, in a therapeutic manner.